Genesis Rodriguez

Genesis Rodriguez was born in Miami. She is the daughter of Jose Luis "El Puma" Rodriguez the famous Venezuelan actor and singer, and Carolina Perez (a Cuban model). She is half-sister to two other women. She studied at the Carrolton School of the Sacred Heart in Miami. Rodriguez was aware from a young age that she wanted to become an actor. She attended classes during the summer at the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute and continued her acting training. Rodriguez was a prominent character in Spanish language television series, including Dame Chocolate (2007), Dona Barbara (2008) and Prisionera (2004). Also, she was a character on Sarah on the hit TV show "Entourage" (2004). Man on a Ledge (2012), and What to Expect when You're Expecting (2012) are a couple films she has worked on. Daughter of Jose Luis 'El Puma' Rodriguez. Half-sister to Liliana Rodriguez, Lilibeth Morillo. She told The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson, 9 January episode of 2013 that she was named Genesis after the British rock group Genesis. She is of Venezuelan as well as Cuban descent. It's amazing to live close to the ocean. If the acting doesn't go as planned I'd like to put my resume on NBA.com. I'm an extremely avid basketball fan . . . I'll discuss every kind of trash. I think I'm representing the new generation of Latinos, bilingual bicultural, multi-cultural. I know I can't eat whatever I want and appear the way I like that's why you must strive for it. Pilates and my parents' great genes are to thank. One of the most bonding experiences is making the fool of yourself, and sharing it on the internet. I love the people who are willing to take chances. I appreciate people who make those diverse options on the carpet. Charlize Thon is one of my favorites. She's both stylish and edgy. I love Zoe Saldana.




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amanda Lamb personal life

Thora Birch